This section of the #SillyChe corner focus on rumors about the players currently at Valencia or owned by Valencia. Here we will try to keep you up to date on who is likely to stay and who is likely to leave.
“A man who fights for coin is loyal only to his purse.”
- Guillerme Siqueira: Loan end, Valencia confirmed option will not be exercised
- Eliaquim Mangala: Loan end, Valencia confirmed option will not be exercised
- Mario Suárez: Loan end, Valencia confirmed option will not be exercised
- Yoel: Eibar has executed option to buy (0,75m euro)
- Pablo Piatti: Espanyol will execute option to buy (1,5m euro)
- Munir: Loan end, Valencia confirmed option will not be exercised
- Matthew Ryan: Transfer to Brighton and Hove Albion (6 million euro)
- Enzo Pérez: Transfer to River Plate (app. 3 million euros)
- Diego Alves: Bought by Flamengo (app 0,3-0,5m)
- Aderllan Santos: 18 month loan to Sao Paulo (0,3m for the loan, full salary paid)
- Antonio Sivera: Sold to Alavés with option to buy back for between 2-4m in the next four years (2 million)
- Zakaria Bakkali: Loan to Depor (pay full salary)
- Alvaro Negredo: Sold Besiktas (2,5 million euro)
- Sito: Loaned to Lorca
- Eugeni: Loaned to Lorca
- Salva Ruiz: Will play for Mestalla
Group 1 – The Likely Leavers
As for Robert Ibanez, he faces heavy competition on the right wing. Only a sub for Oviedo this season. Has been interesting in the first stages of preseason though.
This acquisition is still a mystery. On loan at Recreativo he has done well, and they may want to keep him
The Portuguese has not had a great season at Granada and does not seem likely to get a place in a new central defence.
It is no secret Valencia want to sell the Tunisian who has been an enormous disappointment after joining from Monaco.
Valencia have asked Jorge Mendes to find offers. Rumors about Juve .
Group 2 – The Grey Area
ACL injury has kept him off the field this season. Tough competition on the right wing with arguably more talented players like Nacho Gil and Sito. BAck in training now.
The still relatively young midfielder has not impressed since joining from Getafe. Might need playing time, but might also stay. Getafe interested in loaning him back.r.
After a discrete start he improved. Had his breakthrough with Marcelino at Zaragoza. The central defender most likely to stay, but interest from several teams have opened up the possibility of a transfer. Tamara Gorro, the wify is happy to stay at Valencia though, with the couple expecting their second child.
Another one that has impressed somewhat in preseason. The club would likely accept a satisfactory bid, but there doesn’t seem to be much interest.Santi Mina
Has won over parts of Mestalla with his work ethics, while losing other parts due to his lack of speed and rigor.
Group 3 – The Steady Stayers
Marcelino sees Nani as a quality player. Only a “big” offer would take him away. Injured.
José Luis Gayá
Despite Lato’s irruption it would be a sacrilege to let the left back go. No concrete interest although Monchi is said to have his eyes on him from Roma.
Parejo is widely expected to stay after a good start to the preseason. Player and club committed.
Regarded a big talent in Serbia after his U20 championship winning goal for his country. Will have recently joined but needs to convince Marcelino.
Will stay this season as everyone else has left. Will be Neto’s backup.
Nacho Vidal, Sito & Nacho Gil
All have been promised a place in the first team squad, although Sito’s injury has come at the worst time, causing a one month absence from preseason.
Told by Marcelino and Alemany that they count on him for the new season, and he responded positively
Just joined permanently from Juventus, favored by Mestalla.
Group 4 – The You Can’t Touch Thems
There is no way he leaves. New contract with higher clause signed.
Recently agreed to a new contract until 2021 with a clause of 80 million euro. The only player with an absolutely not for sale tag.
The former Barcelona man has been one of the positives in this past rather depressing season. No reason to sell, and not enough reason for others to buy.